Problem Working with Scene Markers in Premiere 3.0

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Editing Problem Working with Scene Markers in Premiere 3.0

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I recently completed my first DVD with Elements 3.0 and was very pleased with the results. My only problem was in setting up video clips to run in my scenes menus. I had no problem picking out the clips, I set durations to 5 seconds each. My problem was I would find a clip that started at say
      1 Hour 28 min 22 seconds, and, I wanted that to be in the scene menu. But I could not put that time as the start/stop in the duration menu. From each marker point, premiere ‘zeros out’ the time, so I need a way to ‘zero’ out the timeline, because I ended up having to do complex subtractions to find the correct start point for each scene I wanted to use. Multiply that by 30 or so chapter points and it gets to be quite a pain. Is there a way do do this that simplifies this procedure?
      Thanks

chuckengels
      Participant

Yup, you hit them all. You will get a good answer from the Adobe forum, just hang in there.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Editing’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best video monitors — 2021

We rely on our video monitors to show us an accurate representation of our images throughout the production process. Here are some of the best video monitors currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN