Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › General › Video and Film Discussion › Problem with sync
- April 10, 2010 at 10:56 AM #40621CydParticipant
I have done my first capture with my HV40 using premier cs3, i recorded audio directly to the cam however, after capturing there wasnt any sync between video and audio at all.
What could have been the problem? Camcorder, premier, anything else?
Is there any free capture software i can use?
- April 10, 2010 at 1:28 PM #174199Grinner HesterParticipant
sync it up on your timeline and see how far it’s off and if it’s consistant or a random lag. You can then offset it when ya capture or troubleshoot the problem better.
- April 10, 2010 at 7:17 PM #174200XTR-91Participant
Have you tried re-capture, as the problem could have very well happened during capture. Your closest aim here is to investigate capture options, such as “non-realtime” capture that exists in Cyberlink PowerDirector. Also make sure other programs are closed during capture for best probability.
- April 11, 2010 at 12:18 AM #174201CydParticipant
I have recapture it but the problem persist, i forgot to mention that it also freezes when its playing back.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.