Problem with organizer section of elements 8

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Editing Problem with organizer section of elements 8

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 10 years ago by AvatarAnonymous.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Greetings, I have Adobe premiere elements 8 running on a HP model P6510y computer. My camerais the Sony HDR-XR350V. My problem is that in the ” Organizer section where you can store your clips, view side by side, add key tags & other things, all I have are icons & no images. How does one turn off the icons & turn on the images ? I have had Adobe on the phone many times & they & have been unable to resolve this simple matter. I have done the un-install & reinstall route. The other section ,” elements” works OK at best, but does not up-date when done with full screen also kind of looks muddy for lack of a better word. Best Regards, Andrew Kempees

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best audio and video recorders — 2021

In this article, we’ll cover the best external recorders for both video and audio recording. Then, we’ll go over the specs we considered when making our selections so that you can choose the best recorder for your specific situation. The...
homicide-bootstrap