Problem with new Duplicator

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

<p style=”font: normal normal normal 15px/normal Times New Roman; margin: 0px”>Hello,
      <p style=”font: normal normal normal 15px/normal Times New Roman; margin: 0px”>I just received my duplicator 1-10.
      <p style=”font: normal normal normal 15px/normal Times New Roman; margin: 0px”>I have 80 different dvd’s to duplicate 50 of each.
      <p style=”font: normal normal normal 15px/normal Times New Roman; margin: 0px”>The original 80 DVD’s are my own content and have been made in iMovie and encoded with iDVD.
      <p style=”font: normal normal normal 15px/normal Times New Roman; margin: 0px”>The 80 original movies are on various brands of recordable DVD’s from princo to mitsubishi, some disks are 16x speed some 8x.
      <p style=”font: normal normal normal 15px/normal Times New Roman; margin: 0px”>I have bought taiyu yuden 8x disks to duplicate as everyone raves about them.
      <p style=”font: normal normal normal 15px/normal Times New Roman; margin: 0px”>The problem that im having is with the duplicator refusing to duplicate the majority of the original DVD’s.
      <p style=”font: normal normal normal 15px/normal Times New Roman; margin: 0px”>When i insert an original and 10 blanks i get a message saying. “Blank disks not enough space”
      <p style=”font: normal normal normal 15px/normal Times New Roman; margin: 0px”>All the originals were recorded on 4.7GB disks so the size of the original is the same as the blanks.
      <p style=”font: normal normal normal 15px/normal Times New Roman; margin: 0px”>The machine will duplicate 60 of the 80 originals but refuses to duplicate the rest. The originals that the duplicator will run work perfectly.
      <p style=”font: normal normal normal 15px/normal Times New Roman; margin: 0px”>If anyone can help with this i will be very happy.
      <p style=”font: normal normal normal 15px/normal Times New Roman; margin: 0px”>Dave

Inactive

<p style=”font: normal normal normal 15px/normal Times New Roman; margin: 0px”>Hello,
      <p style=”font: normal normal normal 15px/normal Times New Roman; margin: 0px”>I just received my duplicator 1-10.
      <p style=”font: normal normal normal 15px/normal Times New Roman; margin: 0px”>I have 80 different dvd’s to duplicate 50 of each.
      <p style=”font: normal normal normal 15px/normal Times New Roman; margin: 0px”>The original 80 DVD’s are my own content and have been made in iMovie and encoded with iDVD.
      <p style=”font: normal normal normal 15px/normal Times New Roman; margin: 0px”>The 80 original movies are on various brands of recordable DVD’s from princo to mitsubishi, some disks are 16x speed some 8x.
      <p style=”font: normal normal normal 15px/normal Times New Roman; margin: 0px”>I have bought taiyu yuden 8x disks to duplicate as everyone raves about them.
      <p style=”font: normal normal normal 15px/normal Times New Roman; margin: 0px”>The problem that im having is with the duplicator refusing to duplicate the majority of the original DVD’s.
      <p style=”font: normal normal normal 15px/normal Times New Roman; margin: 0px”>When i insert an original and 10 blanks i get a message saying. “Blank disks not enough space” All the originals were recorded on 4.7GB disks so the size of the original is the same as the blanks.
      <p style=”font: normal normal normal 15px/normal Times New Roman; margin: 0px”>The machine will duplicate 60 of the 80 originals but refuses to duplicate the rest. The originals that the duplicator will run work perfectly.
      <p style=”font: normal normal normal 15px/normal Times New Roman; margin: 0px”>If anyone can help with this i will be very happy.
      <p style=”font: normal normal normal 15px/normal Times New Roman; margin: 0px”>Dave

Inactive

Would also like to know why i can’t get rid of this html code?

<br class=”khtml-block-placeholder” />

Participant

I think they’re is still some bugs they’re working out. I don’t know if it will show in my post.

*EDIT Looks like there isn’t any code in my posts, at least for me. Did you put in any code when you typed it? I.E. Like trying to change font, etc.?

Participant

Hello Pilky,
      This sounds like your master is a dual layer. Double check the masters you are using.

If not dual layer, then more than likely your have some PO errors on your discs, you mentioned princo, I cringe when I hear that name. You may have to play the DVDs and recapture and author on good media. Give that a try.

Brian Fisher
      DVD Copycat
      San Francisco DVD Duplication

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap