PROBLEM W/ SONY VEGAS HOME EDITION

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I’VE BURNED A DVD AND WHEN I PLAYED IT . THERE WAS NO SOUND AND THE VIDEO BLINKS OUT

HAS ANYONE HAD THEM PROBLEM ?

Participant

since i don’t know the settings that you had it in or whatever, i’m not sure of your problem but i’m sure that you’re not doing it right. . .sorry for giving you NO help at all. heh

Participant

More info please.

Did you have the problem on the computer DVD player or on a standalone DVD player.

Depending on the DVD players age it may or may not play back. What was you audio setting? PCM, MP3, Dolby 2.1, Dolby 5.1 Again some players do not play all these audio settings. My standalone unit will not play MP3 audio..

Video – what setting did you use? Are you using your countries format??
      Are you using the correct frame rate. Double check all your settings. Not all DVD playes are multi scan format.

Hope this helps

Participant

oops my bad I ended up finding out what the problem was I was burning the DVD at a higher speed than what the DVD could take

thanks

Participant

Ahhhhh the ol I’m an 8 times burn DVD disc, but only play when burnt at 2X syndrome.

Glad you found the cause of the problem…. keep on burnin

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best camcorders for any video shooter — 2021

Professional camcorders are often smaller, lighter, cheaper, and have more controls than other cameras. These are the best on the market today.
homicide-bootstrap