Problem in Exporting movies (using Magix movie Edit Pro 10)

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Editing Problem in Exporting movies (using Magix movie Edit Pro 10)

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Hello. My name is David Cross. I got Magix Movie Eidt Pro 10 a few months ago and I can’t export movies.

Here’s what happens:

(this error happens when exporting a movie and sometimes when I’m editing)

A pop up window appears that looks like this:

Or in other cases it sais:

"A memory request has failed. It is possible that there is no more free memory or an internal error has occurred"

Those 2 messages have appeared ever since I installed the program. TO try and fixed it I got a better motherboard, better processor and more RAM and cleaned up my hard drive but it still doesn’t work and those pop up windows appear again.

I have 512 mB of RAM
      My processor is an: AMD Athlon
      My resolution is: 1024×768
      My Color quality is: 32 bit

Can anyone help me with this problem?

I need to know what the problem is and how can I fix it.

Thanks
      -DC[/img]

Inactive

/crash is a temporary folder that the software created. And this happens with all my projects. Sometimes instead of the folder being /crash it’s the folder where I’m making the movie.

Other times the module that has the error is "mxmpeg2.dll"

Thanks for the help.

Inactive

OK I’m gonna try that.

Thanks compusolver.

EDIT:

I tried it but it didnt work..

THe message I added in the image in the first post appeared. But the module was nt-something.dll

Inactive

Thanks a bunch.

Inactive

Magix Movie Edit Pro 10 E Version, is by far absolutely inferior, in my opinion. Once I started to make high quality (not hi def) it started to give me different types of memory errors and I could not fix it. If I tried to do anything slightly intense, from then on, it would crash. Therefore, it was a progressive , not immediate problem. I tried uninstall/reinstall, regedit and repair utilities.. you name it I probably did it. Unfortunately Magix tech support couldn’t figure it out either.

So, I upgraded to Version 11 Boxed.

I had to clean the registry up from the old version and also download the patch for it from Magix.com

Wow, its awesome. I can actually go way over 720X480 resolution to the maximum 1920X1020 in the down mix before I burn the DVD . Alhtough it burns back down to 720 it is much fuller picture than if I down mixed using a compressed format. The effect is a much fuller interlace then if I just down mixed at 720X. Yes, it still ends up as 720X resolution but its a better 720X.

Therefore, before I burn , I chose to export using the "AVI with no compression" and set the resolution up before I run it. I can only do this with a short video under 10 minutes because the file size ratio in this format is 10 G per minute and I only have 60g free on my hard drive after virtual memory.

However, I am so amazed that this can be done on my old 1.8 G P4 pc with 512 PC 133 ram and with no crashes.

Robert

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap