Probably somebody else already wondered about the audio.

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Editing Probably somebody else already wondered about the audio.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      arturdjclubber
      Participant

Ok, The audio both in adobe and sony, after time remmaping, slow motion and fast, even if the pitch is preserved or not the quality falls drastically, is there anyway to keep the quality alittle better? any plug in or effect..?

thanks πŸ™‚

arturdjclubber
      Participant

Let me correct myself, about the quality , its not that bad, but if possible to make it better, i would like to hear your ideas if you can share πŸ™‚

thanks, Arthur.

chuckengels
      Participant

How large is the clip and how much are you speeding it up or slowing it down? Is this HD or SD video?

What type of camcorder and files are you dealing with? MPEG files will not be as good as DV-AVI files, DivX and others will be even worse.

NewBirthProductions
      Participant

You can fix bad audio with Peak Pro

chuckengels
      Participant

You can fix bad audio with Peak Pro

That has nothing to do with this topic 8|

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Editing’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best laptops for video editing β€” 2021

For video editors, finding the perfect portable workstation is like catching a unicorn. It is no easy task to find the perfect balance of performance vs price point.
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN