Pro 9 Pro Titler

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Merlin

Is there a way to slow down the speed of the “credit roll”? Seems very fast.

EarlC

I do not have or use Pro 9 Pro Titler but with some of my systems and programs I’ve tried creating a credit roll clip and then applying a slow motion to it after the fact. Doesn’t always work because it comes out a bit jumpy – not always. It’s a “fix” at best, but might help you if nobody chimes in with specific knowledge of your program.

210pe
      Participant

If you change the clip length it changes the speed. In the text window look up top. The dafault is 10 seconds. If you make it 20 seconds it slows down (using the default text). Play around with the clip length for your amount of text and you can make it whatever you want.

birdcat
      Participant

I don’t use the Pro Titler much (I’m still on Pro 8) but I do use scrolling credits (Media Generators Tab, one of the text choices).

I have found that using a combination of what Travis suggested, and either using a velocity envelope or ctrl-dragging the clip does what I need.

Merlin

Thank you.

Anonymous
      Inactive

the speed of the credit roll is controlled by the length of the event… 10 second roll is fast, 2 minute roll not so fast…. using an envelope or ctrl dragging just adds more processor usage to the mix.

birdcat
      Participant

However, using a velocity envelope allows for a variable scrolling speed when you’re, for example, trying to match words on the screen with what is being spoken or sung (I just did this this week for a memorial vid).

Also ctrl-drag allows you to quickly fine tune so you can shrink or grow a credit roll a few seconds easily without having to go back into it to set seconds and frames.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Editing’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best live streaming equipment — 2021

These days, anyone with access to a smartphone can connect with fans and friends from all over the world. However, the more complex your stream, the more gear you’ll likely need. Each set up has advantages and disadvantages, and...
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN