Print Suggestions for DVD Covers

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

What is everyone using for a printer? I just need a basic printer but need it to be able to print borderless and print decent quality as I do print photo’s and DVD covers/labels.

I use the Epson380 (discontinued) and suspect the current iteration, whatever that model may be, is equally reliable. The reason I’ve kept with the 380 is that I have a GREAT continuous bulk ink supply that greatly reduces my printing costs for DVDs and cover inserts, etc. With the Ink Caddy II, for the Epson 260/380 (both, I think, discontinued, but some people in our business say they find them on E-bay, Amazon and elsewhere for cheap) I get the equivalent of 11 6-cartridge replacements for $60.

I don’t know if there is a current Ink Caddy, or other brand/model continuous ink supply for any other printers or Epson print models, but these are the best things to happen in the cheap printer with expensive inks industry. I purchased my stuff from denverdisk or disc (cannot remember the k or c) formerly reliant digital.

Participant

I was looking at the Epson Workforce 500 printer but would rather just get a basic photo printer if it prints good quality.

At work we have a Epson Stylus R220 and that is what I am using. So anything at that quality and higher would be fine.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best Products of the Year — 2019

2019 has seen fantastic new equipment for video production, but with a world of options at your disposal, which is the best? We carefully evaluated each new product, emphasizing its innovation, value compared to its direct competition, and its...
homicide-bootstrap