Prices for camera, lens?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Inactive

The DXC 3000 was the entry level industrial CCD camera. It entered the market about 12 years ago. If I remember correctly it is a 2/3″ CCD block. Yes the lens could be used on other 2/3″ cameras but the 2/3″ cameras are now the expensive ones, since all the cheaper ones are using smaller chips.

So in answer to your question, the lens is not worth a ton of money either. If you can get $1500 for the camera with the lens, go for it. It still makes a nice picture but I’ll bet you can’t get some of the parts for them because of the age of the camera. But there are a lot of them out there.

Inactive

I have a Sony DXC 3000 and Fuji Photo Lens (good condition) and have been looking for the price of these. The camera has a price of $1600 but what about the lens. Anyone have any info. Have two of these. One person said the lens is transferable to other cameras and is worth a lot. Please let me know if you know any info. Thanks

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best camcorders for any video shooter — 2021

Professional camcorders are often smaller, lighter, cheaper, and have more controls than other cameras. These are the best on the market today.
homicide-bootstrap