Preventing video image jump better than Image Stabilizer on Canon XH A1s ?

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Video and Film Discussion Preventing video image jump better than Image Stabilizer on Canon XH A1s ?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hi,

As it says, is there a better way to prevent the video image jumping than with the Image Stabilizer function of the Canon XH A1s ? I film a lot of jazz shows and that’s not the problem as it’s smooth music but when I do rock or loud music shows the image “jumps”

Anybody out has any idea of how to prevent this on a Canon XH A1s ? Any tricks ?

Participant

what? what do you mean by “the image jumps?” load a sample to youtube, please

Inactive

are you recording too close to the speakers??? I used to see that a lot from shooters who would go up close to get some shots and stand literally in front to the speakers and the volume was so loud it caused issues in the recording.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best Products of the Year — 2019

2019 has seen fantastic new equipment for video production, but with a world of options at your disposal, which is the best? We carefully evaluated each new product, emphasizing its innovation, value compared to its direct competition, and its...
homicide-bootstrap