Premiere Pro adding Scene markers with autoplay not working

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Editing Premiere Pro adding Scene markers with autoplay not working

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Inactive

Hi I am new to premiere and think its great so far. But I have run into a little problem which I cannot work out. I have created added several DVD scene markers in my project with the ‘autoplay-play with no menu’ option on (No DVD menu). When I play it through the Premier DVD previewer, I am able to hit the next/Previous button to skip to the next or previous scene, as it should do. But once I have compiled the DVD to a disk or ISO image, the next/previous feature does not appear to work. I don’t think it is the DVD playback software (Cyberlink power DVD) because if I burn it straight to a DVD and play it on a set-top-box, I get the same problem of the next/previous not working.

Any help would be great because this is annoying. When I burn it with a DVD menu, it works fine. But I want it as an autoplay DVD.

Thanks

Inactive

How in Premiere pro do you burn a DVD to have a menu but not display the menu when the DVD is played?

Edit
      —–

okay, I found this tech note from adobe:

http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/knowledgebase/index.cfm?id=332415

This is the exact problem I am having. Does anyone else have this issue?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best audio editing software for video editors — 2021

Let's look at the best audio editing software currently on the market, then go over the most important features to consider as you shop.
homicide-bootstrap