Premiere Pro 2 and Premiere 6.5

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I’m confused. I’ve been using 6.5 for some time. It does all I need it to do, however, today I saw Premiere Pro 2.0. Is this a newer version? The version numbers are lower. Or is it an older version? Is it an upgrade or higher level program?

I went to the ADobe site but couldn’t really find an answer to that. Anyone???

tepeco

Participant

I have 6.5 then Adobe came out with Premier Pro Version 7. which I have and now I have 2.0. but
      haven’t installed it yet.
      I think they have since came out with a newer version.
      I haven’t adjusted to Version 7 yet, so I continue to use 6.5, I have found that 6.5 has a lot of things
      that Version 7 doesn’t except when you put in titles and and effects you don’t have to render them
      fades are put between the clips, but I’m sure 7.0 will do a lot of things that 6.5 won’t I just haven’t
      had a lot of time to work with it.
      The answer to your question is yes 2.0 is a newer version.

Participant

Well, I certainly didn’t know there was a version 7 of Premiere. I wonder what the difference is between Premiere PRO and Premiere. And why did they start the numbering process over. Should I upgrade? I can’t find a comparison at all, let alone a mention of both versions in the same paragraph.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best Canon lenses — 2021

There are a number of Canon lenses on the market for both their DSLR and mirrorless cameras, these are our picks for EF, EF-S and RF mounts.
homicide-bootstrap