Premiere Elements-Video Training Series

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Editing Premiere Elements-Video Training Series

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hello Everyone,

Some of you know me, I am an Editor and educator from the NYC area. I have worked as a creative professional for the last 17 years or so and have worked with VideoMaker in the past as an instructor for the editing courses at the East and West coast summits.

It looks like I am being tapped to create a video instructional series on Premiere Elements. The goal of this series to to take someone who has possibility never worked with Video at all to a level where they can capture, edit and deploy a finished product either to the web or dvd.

I am asking the community for any suggestion on the type of subjects they would like to see covered in a series like this. The more feedback on the type of topics that people want to see covered the better my series will be

Jerron Smith

Participant

Jerron,

Take a look at the Lynda.com tutorials for Premiere Elements, just the titles will give you some good ideas.

Participant

——-

Jan 19, 2009

It would be helpful tooutline the specific video editing tasks that Premiere Elements cannot perform, thus helping to establish the proper expectations from the software. It would be helpful to address ‘chroma keying’with Premiere Elements. It would be helpful to very specifically address taking the file produced by a typical video-capable camera (e.g., acamera costing$300 or less) and producing a YouTube video in YouTube’s new 16:9 video format.

Ambassador

——-

Inactive

I would like to see covered how to take one long video clip and split it into a bunch of smaller clips AFTER importing it into Premiere Elements. I’ve been told that version 7 permits this, but in looking at the help menus, etc, I cannot find where this is possible…..Thank you…..kkoller

Inactive

I would like to see videos about creating effects using multiple video tracks. Premiere Elements is different than most consumer lever editors as it allows for unlimited video tracks. I’d also like more information on available plug-ins and what they do.

Participant

I would like to see videos about creating effects using multiple video tracks.

One of my last tutorials at muvipix was on using transitions over multiple tracks πŸ™‚

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best Canon lenses β€” 2021

There are a number of Canon lenses on the market for both their DSLR and mirrorless cameras, these are our picks for EF, EF-S and RF mounts.
homicide-bootstrap