premier element vs pinnacle studio 9

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hi guys how would u compare premier element to pinnacle studio 9? Is premier better when it’s comes to crashing? which would u recommend? thanks

Inactive

There’s a great review somewhere in this forum. Search for it…

Inactive

jhumpir Wrote:

Hi guys how would u compare premier element to pinnacle studio 9? Is premier better when it’s comes to crashing? which would u recommend? thanks

Your question is kind of vague and strange. Are you asking which program is better based on “CRASHING”?

Neither of them should crash if you have your PC setup correctly.

The answer all depends on what you are trying to do and how sophisticated you want to get.

Can you be more specific?

What are you trying to do?

How knowledgeable are you with video editing?

RAM

Participant

Neither of them should crash if you have your PC setup correctly.

Actually, I don’t know if I’d agree with that. Pinnacle is definitely more likely to crash. I would stay far away from pinnacle.

Inactive

Endeavor,

You could be right. Unfortunately computer software mixed with all of the various computer configurations out there can cause major headaches for people. My brother edits with Pinnacle (trying to change him to Premiere Pro) and he never has a problem. I guess the point I want to make is that 99.999% of the time… a crash occurs because either there is some kind of conflict somewhere or there is a shortage of available resources. Everyone needs to make sure that they take measures to stay on top with the latest drivers, the latest updates along with the proper maintenance utility apps (virus, firewall, De-frag ect) to make sure that his/her PC will run its best. This will help to avoid crashing. Thats all!

BTW: Nice video work on your site! πŸ™‚

RAM

Participant

I agree about the config thing. I think Adobe is just better at performing under non ideal circumstances maybe (?). Anyway, thanks for the compliment!

Inactive

I’ve never had a problem with Pinnacle either… and strongly recommend it.
      Well now I’ve switched to Avid for DV and will probably stay with Avid, just as soon as I’m rid of some analog work.

Participant

I use Pinnacle 9+ and do not have an issue.
      I had a problem initially but found it was caused by dirty power (rural area) after I added a UPS with power conditioner and constant voltage output everything is fine.
      It’s generally bad power that causes the computer to freeze – not the program or the operating system
      The PC is dedicated to editing – nothing else – maybe thats the reason – little to no conflicts

I am happy with Studio 9 + and have not even thought about changing. I have not used premier element so I cant comment on it.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best After Effects and motion graphics template sites – 2021

You have the tools needed to create stunning motion graphics, but do you have the time? If not, using motion graphics templates can be a great way to add polish to a production without blowing your deadline.
homicide-bootstrap