PRE Pro CS5 can see waveform but no sound

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Editing PRE Pro CS5 can see waveform but no sound

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hi all: hope this isn’t a repeat question. I have a Panasonic AG-HMC150 that records to AVCHD. With a review of the file in the camera I can hear the sound and see the video. Once I load it into Pro ver. 5.0.2 I can see the video, see the waveform, see the bars going up and down but do not hear anything from my speakers. My speakers work on everything else so I know it’s not that. I’ve played w/ all the settings in Edit>Preferences, but to no avail. Anyone have any suggestions. Thanks in advance.CS5

Participant

If its giving you a waveform theaudio should be there. I’m using a NEX-VG10 and no problems with the .MTS files. How are you importing? Have you tried saving to a HDD first and importing from there.

If its not in settings and your little button on the audio track is on,maybe its something with PP and your sound card.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best lights for video production — 2021

Lighting needs run the gamut, from huge budget productions to small, DIY vloggers, and there’s something for every niche. This article will explain what to think about before buying lights and provide a list of the best video lights currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap