Power point slideshow!!!!!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hi, I just wanted to know one can bring a power point slide show to Premiere pro cs3 or After Effect..

And on witch format you need save it under for exporting or importing. Any help will be much aprieciated.

Participant

There are a couple of ways to do this. First of all, by hardware (monitor output to recorder). And secondly, there is a number of convenient and handyfree screen recording software around.

Here is what I normally do: My computer has an S-Video output jack that I use to stream video to my camcorder. If the audio is needed, I also have an RCA to 1/8″ adapter that I connect to my camcorder’s A/V cable. If you have a computer with S-Video output, you’ll be able to go through the same steps. Otherwise, you can get a VGA to S-Video adapter. If this is too much of a hassle, you could take the time to research for some good screen capture software.

Hope this helps

Inactive

One thought: power point transitions are pretty hokey to begin with. If you already have video editing software, Powerpoint lets you export slides as graphic files. Go to File>Save As, and select the format you want to save htem as (Note: I usually have pretty bad luck saving slides as .jpg files, but tiffs and pngs seem to work fairly well for me).

Once you’ve saved your deck as a series of graphic files, you can drag them all into yur editing software, and use real dissolves and wipes as transitions. But that’s just anonther thought. There are a lot of ways to pull this off.

Participant

There is also Camtasia – This is an application that records whatever is on your screen (or any specific window on the screen) and saves it out to a video for further editing. Mostly used in demo video, it can record anything.

That said, I agreee with the above poster, you can create a much better presentation in your NLE.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best lights for video production — 2021

Lighting needs run the gamut, from huge budget productions to small, DIY vloggers, and there’s something for every niche. This article will explain what to think about before buying lights and provide a list of the best video lights currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap