Poor quality capture

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 16 years ago by AvatarAnonymous.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

I have a Sony Hi8 camera plugged into an ADS technologies USB Instant VCD capture card feeding into a USB2 port. The PC is 2.7Ghz 512Mb Ram Win XP

I have tried using MovieMaker, PureMotion Capture2 & Nero and the problem is always the same. The video is jerky and any diagonal lines appear as a series of steps. This is the case whether viewed in Preview mode or after burning to DVD, on a TV. The problem occurs in scenes where I know there were no frames dropped. The picture quality is fine when the tape is viewed in the camera or with the camera plugged directly into a TV. (I am in the UK, therefore PAL).

Can anyone suggest what the problem is please? Any advice would be much appreciated…….Geoff.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best microphone for YouTube — 2021

One of the most common mistakes beginning video producers make is to overlook audio. Little do these beginners know that audiences are quicker to stop watching a video because of lousy sound quality than they are for poor video. Sound...
homicide-bootstrap