Plugin or what is this?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

how to get that loop thing beside that “presents” and “Your text” words which is on the word “text” ???

PLEASE DO TELL ME EXACTLY WHERE I CAN FIND IT AND HOW CAN I USE IT???

Participant

Do you see where it says in the title of the YouTube video “Sony Vegas Pro”?

This is a title effect that comes WITH the program. YOU have to buy Sony Vegas Pro to own a legal copy of the title effect. You can buy Sony Vegas Pro here.

http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/vegaspro

And as a kind request, I know I am not a mod or anything, but it is not polite to yell or demand, All caps in text is consider yelling, all caps in bold is considered demanding.

Participant

You can probably do this effect in After Effects.

Participant

While not currently for sale, Digital Juice has graphical elements like that called Motion Design Elements – They put them back on sale every now and then but their company head honcho – Dave Hebel – is very responsive to customer requests and if you email him (get his contact info from digitaljuice.com) watch the website daily and don’t be surprised if they come out of retirement.

Inactive

@tasana studios:actually i am not yelling it was just to catch the attention if you can help me with it as i used “IF” and if i didn’t had Sony Vegas then why would i have signed up to these forums and why would have i asked that question and i am sorry i think you didn’t understand the topic at all.

by the way i surfed the sony vegas but i wasnt able to find it as i am new to Sony Vegas and if you or anyone knows it then what it is name if it is already provided in Sony Vegas?

Participant

Calm down @nipun.  I do believe the template you posted is not in Vegas, but was made for Vegas using After Effects. Usually, after dragging the transition or video effect to the correct track on the timeline, you right-click and make your selection to edit.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best Products of the Year — 2019

2019 has seen fantastic new equipment for video production, but with a world of options at your disposal, which is the best? We carefully evaluated each new product, emphasizing its innovation, value compared to its direct competition, and its...
homicide-bootstrap