Plug in For CS2 For Editing Video

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Can anyone tell me if Adobe makes a Plug In or an upgrade that will allow Still Photo CS2 to upgrade or Convert for Video Editing?

Participant

Are you asking if it is possible to upgrade Photoshop CS2 so that you can edit video?

We all have fascinating dreams sometimes, but the reality is that they make more money by making seperate programs for different disciplines. I also dream about one universal computer, with one universal program that does everything with one universal file type that would allow for "unlimited" storage all for $1765.88. But….I doubt I’ll see the day when my dream finally comes to pass. Captitalism always trumps and thwarts the availability of technological advances…….. :'( 8) 😯 😀

Best Regards

Inactive

Cor,

The machine exits, but nobody uses it because it’s a Linux derivative! X-D

Participant

oceanblue Wrote:

Can anyone tell me if Adobe makes a Plug In or an upgrade that will allow Still Photo CS2 to upgrade or Convert for Video Editing?

What you want is Adobe Premiere. Or better yet, Production Premium CS3.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best After Effects and motion graphics template sites – 2020

You have the tools needed to create stunning motion graphics, but do you have the time? If not, using motion graphics templates can be a great way to add polish to a production without blowing your deadline.
homicide-bootstrap