Please suggest a Digital Camcorder, Digital Video Camera, HD Digital Camcorder,

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Video and Film Discussion Please suggest a Digital Camcorder, Digital Video Camera, HD Digital Camcorder,

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Please suggest a Digital Camcorder, Digital Video Camera, HD Digital Camcorder, Oy Vey!

A daunting task to say the least, and, being technically challenged and “out of the technology loop, certainly doesnt help.

Please advise me what to buy and/or what to look at/for/consider. Being a guitar player/singer (yeah, I know – “what the world needs now is another…..”), Im primarily looking to get something to start posting videos on YouTube that will accommodate better audio options such as the good condenser microphones I have and/or other sound sources. If it matters, I use a Mac not a PC and Id like to be at $500 or less if possible.

Please forgive me if this has already been covered, if it has, direct me where and, of course, thanks for your help.

Cheers!

Benoit

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best Canon lenses — 2021

There are a number of Canon lenses on the market for both their DSLR and mirrorless cameras, these are our picks for EF, EF-S and RF mounts.
homicide-bootstrap