Please suggest a Digital Camcorder, Digital Video Camera, HD Digital Camcorder,

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Video and Film Discussion Please suggest a Digital Camcorder, Digital Video Camera, HD Digital Camcorder,

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      BenoitTrow
      Participant

Please suggest a Digital Camcorder, Digital Video Camera, HD Digital Camcorder, Oy Vey!

A daunting task to say the least, and, being technically challenged and “out of the technology loop, certainly doesnt help.

Please advise me what to buy and/or what to look at/for/consider. Being a guitar player/singer (yeah, I know – “what the world needs now is another…..”), Im primarily looking to get something to start posting videos on YouTube that will accommodate better audio options such as the good condenser microphones I have and/or other sound sources. If it matters, I use a Mac not a PC and Id like to be at $500 or less if possible.

Please forgive me if this has already been covered, if it has, direct me where and, of course, thanks for your help.

Cheers!

Benoit

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Video and Film Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best camera bags and cases — 2021

Finding the right camera bag or case for your gear can be challenging, particularly if this is the first bag or case you've ever purchased.
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN