Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Technique › Editing › Please help, Trouble in Sony Vegas
- This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 10 years, 10 months ago by Anonymous.
- April 12, 2009 at 5:48 PM #46855AnonymousInactive
I am working on a project for my school, but whenever I open up the file, it loads to about 37% until it stops, I’e given it about and hour, but it stays stuck. no error messages or anythhing like that… Whats the problem and how do I fix it?? Is it something as simple as giving it more time? thanks for your help…
- April 12, 2009 at 9:16 PM #192923FILMSincParticipant
That is tricky
if you are prepared, i would keep all the files on the computer, but re-instal the software.
So if there is any bugs, they will be removed from the software
It also helps a LOT if you restart the computer immideatly before doing the task you are tring to compleat
tell me if it works
-Films inc Media
- April 13, 2009 at 10:33 PM #192924birdcatParticipant
What version of Vegas? Also what is your system configuration?
- April 14, 2009 at 6:05 AM #192925DarylParticipant
Hum this may sound strange but while your video is loading and it stops try hitting your space bar a couple of times to see if that gets it started again or Ctrl+Alt/ Like I said this may sound weired but try I know that on my vegas and some others on the vegas forum where having problems loading Vegas the splash picture would show up Vegas would start loading then freeze by doing what I suggested vegas would conrinue on and load no kidding. Do not know if this would work for you or not but give it a try who knows
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.