Playback/read Problems with CS4

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

<span style=”font-weight: bold;”>Hi everybody,</span>

I work with<span style=”font-weight: bold;”> CS4 on windows 7 x64, Quick Time 7 Pro</span>, with all the upgrades and stuff. All the <span style=”font-weight: bold;”>Master Pack CS4 work perfectly</span>, no slow down oranything…<span style=”font-weight: bold;”>BUT!</span>

I have a <span style=”font-weight: bold;”>problem when I read (press enter) my composition</span> in Premiere Pro. The player stock / slowdown e<span style=”font-weight: bold;”>very 1 or 2 seconds: it’s more like just one image repeat itself.</span>

Do it come with translate <span style=”font-weight: bold;”>24ips to 25ips (setting playback – flashplayer)</span> ?! <span style=”font-style: italic;”>I confess than I don’t really understand all of that.</span>

I read on adobe website than the system required for <span style=”font-weight: bold;”>HDTV 1280×720</span> is a 3,4Ghz processor.

My graphic Card also is not on them list. But it’s a good one still, or it suppose…

<span style=”font-weight: bold;”>Here the PC:</span>

– I7 930 @ 3,25Ghz <span style=”font-style: italic;”>soon 4,2.</span>

– 6 GB GSkill RAM <span style=”font-style: italic;”>soon 12.</span>

– Asus ENGTX470 1280MB DDR5

– HDD x4 = 1,5T

– Toshiba 25′

– LG 22′ HDMI

So the <span style=”font-weight: bold;”>problem come from hardware?</span>Not enough Ghz or somethings…

<span style=”font-weight: bold;”>Or software?</span> Like a wrong setting or a DirectX who don’t do its job…

If it can help. The PC is for 3D use mainly. And everything works properly. Just only that!

<span style=”font-weight: bold;”>If somebody can help please.</span>

It’s now a while I work with adobe (Photoshop my first and best love ever) and it’s the first time I meet this problem with Premiere!!!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Videomaker’s 2020 holiday gift guide

When it comes to holiday gifting for people who are deeply involved in a niche or hobby, it's challenging to decide which ideas are worthwhile. If the hobby has become an actual gig that they invest in, it can be daunting. This is true with videographers as much as anything, but we're here to help. You might want to find a gift that is exactly what they need to round out their gear, or something a little more fun. Either way, we've got you covered.
homicide-bootstrap