Playback/read Problems with CS4

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

<span style=”font-weight: bold;”>Hi everybody,</span>

I work with<span style=”font-weight: bold;”> CS4 on windows 7 x64, Quick Time 7 Pro</span>, with all the upgrades and stuff. All the <span style=”font-weight: bold;”>Master Pack CS4 work perfectly</span>, no slow down oranything…<span style=”font-weight: bold;”>BUT!</span>

I have a <span style=”font-weight: bold;”>problem when I read (press enter) my composition</span> in Premiere Pro. The player stock / slowdown e<span style=”font-weight: bold;”>very 1 or 2 seconds: it’s more like just one image repeat itself.</span>

Do it come with translate <span style=”font-weight: bold;”>24ips to 25ips (setting playback – flashplayer)</span> ?! <span style=”font-style: italic;”>I confess than I don’t really understand all of that.</span>

I read on adobe website than the system required for <span style=”font-weight: bold;”>HDTV 1280×720</span> is a 3,4Ghz processor.

My graphic Card also is not on them list. But it’s a good one still, or it suppose…

<span style=”font-weight: bold;”>Here the PC:</span>

– I7 930 @ 3,25Ghz <span style=”font-style: italic;”>soon 4,2.</span>

– 6 GB GSkill RAM <span style=”font-style: italic;”>soon 12.</span>

– Asus ENGTX470 1280MB DDR5

– HDD x4 = 1,5T

– Toshiba 25′

– LG 22′ HDMI

So the <span style=”font-weight: bold;”>problem come from hardware?</span>Not enough Ghz or somethings…

<span style=”font-weight: bold;”>Or software?</span> Like a wrong setting or a DirectX who don’t do its job…

If it can help. The PC is for 3D use mainly. And everything works properly. Just only that!

<span style=”font-weight: bold;”>If somebody can help please.</span>

It’s now a while I work with adobe (Photoshop my first and best love ever) and it’s the first time I meet this problem with Premiere!!!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap