pixelation on rendering for dvd

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I’ve tried to burn a dvd from some footage from my Sony ex1-r that Ive edited on vegas 9 pro – have rendered it as:

-Mainconcept MPEG-2-
      -dvd architect ntsc template

but when i play back the render (on realtime) it looks pixelated?

Any ideas how I can get a dvd quality output? My project settings are 1280x720x32 23.9776p

thank-you

btw…I’m freaking out. I know this is something very simple and the deadline for it is in 12 hours. I really appreciate any help. Thanks again.

Anonymous
      Inactive

How was the video shot? Did you record progressive or interlaced? Are you rendering progressive or interlaced? If you shot interlaced and rendering progressive, what deinterlacing method are you using?

John

Daryl
      Participant

Try checking all your render set ups and what you are format you are using for the DVD perhaps you set something you did not want never had this problem with Vegas and Architect

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Editing’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best Nikon lenses — 2021

Nikon cameras are a favorite for DSLR shooters. Nikon has their own line of lenses, but there are also some third-party options available for both F mounts and Z mounts. Here are the best Nikon lenses currently available on the...
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN