pixelation on rendering for dvd

• This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 10 years ago by AvatarAnonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

I’ve tried to burn a dvd from some footage from my Sony ex1-r that Ive edited on vegas 9 pro – have rendered it as:

-Mainconcept MPEG-2-
      -dvd architect ntsc template

but when i play back the render (on realtime) it looks pixelated?

Any ideas how I can get a dvd quality output? My project settings are 1280x720x32 23.9776p

thank-you

btw…I’m freaking out. I know this is something very simple and the deadline for it is in 12 hours. I really appreciate any help. Thanks again.

Inactive

How was the video shot? Did you record progressive or interlaced? Are you rendering progressive or interlaced? If you shot interlaced and rendering progressive, what deinterlacing method are you using?

John

Participant

Try checking all your render set ups and what you are format you are using for the DVD perhaps you set something you did not want never had this problem with Vegas and Architect

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Video Reference Monitor Buyer’s Guide

The best video monitors — 2020

We rely on our video monitors to show us an accurate representation of our images throughout the production process. Here are some of the best video monitors currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap