Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Technique › Editing › pixelation on rendering for dvd
- This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 10 years ago by Anonymous.
- May 12, 2010 at 2:53 AM #47149AnonymousInactive
I’ve tried to burn a dvd from some footage from my Sony ex1-r that Ive edited on vegas 9 pro – have rendered it as:
-dvd architect ntsc template
but when i play back the render (on realtime) it looks pixelated?
Any ideas how I can get a dvd quality output? My project settings are 1280x720x32 23.9776p
btw…I’m freaking out. I know this is something very simple and the deadline for it is in 12 hours. I really appreciate any help. Thanks again.
- May 12, 2010 at 4:43 PM #194077AnonymousInactive
How was the video shot? Did you record progressive or interlaced? Are you rendering progressive or interlaced? If you shot interlaced and rendering progressive, what deinterlacing method are you using?
- May 12, 2010 at 4:49 PM #194078DarylParticipant
Try checking all your render set ups and what you are format you are using for the DVD perhaps you set something you did not want never had this problem with Vegas and Architect
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.