- January 27, 2010 at 11:11 PM #47072Grinner HesterParticipant
I enjoy making behind thes scenes shorts for the local brewery’s superbowl spots, ect. This one is for this year’s Daytona 500 and, being a car enthusiast, is one of my favorites so far so I thought I’d share it here:
It’s fun to watch various directors work so differently. I always see ways I’d be doing differently but alas, A-B likes to throw the big bucks to bigger dogs than me.
- January 31, 2010 at 1:29 AM #193814pseudosafariMember
Sweet! Thanks for posting this.
- January 31, 2010 at 6:45 PM #193815composite1Member
Nice vid. BTW is that rolling shutter I see or did that come from the vimeo encoding? If it’s rolling shutter, what camera did you shoot it with?
- January 31, 2010 at 9:53 PM #193816Grinner HesterParticipant
It’s from the sorenson encoding when I made wmv files from interlaced footage.
- February 1, 2010 at 12:11 AM #193817composite1Member
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.