Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Technique › Editing › Pinnacle Liquid Edition 6
- This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 15 years, 4 months ago by Anonymous.
- February 28, 2005 at 3:32 AM #47599AnonymousInactive
I am interested in this package for editing wedding video. Especially syncing 2 cameras I downloaded the manual and the process is sketchy at best. Has anyone used Liquid to sync 2 video sources. How easy is it. What if one camera is used uninterrupted during the service and the other is used periodically.
- April 30, 2005 at 12:41 AM #196186AnonymousInactive
I am going to train using Liquid 6. I do know from what I have read, it’s all in the “Breakout Box”. According to the brochure I read it’s easy by connecting the cameras into the breakout box then you will be able to edit in real time. I know this might not help much cause I am new with it. Which is why I am going to train. Check at Pinnacle’s web page for anyone inyour area who uses it. This is how I found my source.
- April 30, 2005 at 9:33 AM #196187AnonymousInactive
You also may want to consider Sony Vegas.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.