Photo/Video Montage

• This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 17 years ago by AvatarAnonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Does anyone know what is the best SW to do exiting still photo with some video clips and audio background for multimedia presentations. Right now I use Powerpoint 2000 but it has its limitations. I also happen to have Adobe Premiere 6.5 and also Pinnacle Edition DV SW, but I’m not sure how to use them. Besides it seems these packages are great at NLE but may be an overkill for what I’m trying to do. Is there some SW designed for this purpose that it’s powerfull but fairly easy to use? Would prefer something that can import a batch of photos at once rather than opening them one at a time. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

Inactive

Macromedia Director is the software of choice for this application. The new version of Flash is also extremely capable. The problem is learning curve. If you want it to be easy, Pwerpoint is still your best bet. What’s your final output DVD, CD, hard-drive, Internet?

Inactive

Out put is DVD. Director is very expensive. Flash 2004 is more affordable.

Inactive

If the output is DVD, then a video editing program is not such a bad choice. Flash is affordable, and offers a host of output options, but as with most Macromedia products (Dreamweaver being a notable exception), it’s extremely unintuitive. In retrospect a video editing program is your best bet. My personal choice would be Vegas, for ease of use and flexibility. However, any editor with a good MPEG-2 encoder will be able to achieve good results for output to DVD. Ulead products are easy to use and can be had for about $100.00.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best cinema cameras — 2021

Determining the best cinema cameras on the market today can be complicated. Here are the first cameras you should consider
homicide-bootstrap