Photo sharing service

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I had an idea proposed to me from the president of my school. He wants to have a time on every friday for those who had a birthday that week to be able to get gifts and whatnot. To go with that, he wants to have pictures of those people made into a short video that everyone can watch. I’ll be making the video, but I need some service where any of the students can upload their pictures (of the birthday people) to a central location so that I can then look at them and pick the ones I need for the video. I don’t want them to be able to delete them though. Is there anything out there like that? Everything that I’ve looked at seems to give unlimited access if you are uploading your photos. We might be able to do it through the school’s network somehow, but if there was an online website, that would be more convenient for those who live off-campus.

Lee

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best camcorders for any video shooter — 2021

Professional camcorders are often smaller, lighter, cheaper, and have more controls than other cameras. These are the best on the market today.
homicide-bootstrap