Photo Montage software

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Hello im fairly new to this forum i was after a new photo montage software and was wondering if anyone could recommend one mainly for doing wedding style montages i saw this on another website and wondered if anyone new what program made it

http://www.encoremedia.com.au/2007/11/photo-montages-with-difference.html

Participant

Hmm. Good question. This look like Adobe Photshop and After Effects combined. In other words, my line of work.

It’s a lot harder than it looks to make stuff like that. The spinning pictures on rings or wheels in 3D space is good!

I’m a “pixel-pushing”, compositing, CG, motion graphics guy and though that kind of thing is everywhere and most people(especially lay people and even videographers) take it for granted, it’s as hard orharder to make stuff like that than it is to remember the rule of thirds, 180 degree rule, 3 point lighting, continuityand whatever else.

If you would like to do stuff like that, go study creativecow and adobeTV(websites. Google it).

Actually, I bet you could try and mimic it with say, Avid Free DV, but you wouldn’t have the photos scaling up from spinning rings look down exactly. Like I said, it’s NOT THAT EASY.

Inactive

thanks chris i might go have a look at those programs you mentioned

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best 360 cameras available — 2020

360-degree video is a brand new medium driven by new 360 camera technology. However, its immersive qualities create unique technological challenges.
homicide-bootstrap