Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › General › Video and Film Discussion › Pet Video Biographies Could be a Money Maker
- October 29, 2008 at 3:27 AM #42936EarlCMember
Think about it. There are gadzillions of pet lovers out there, and some of them dote on, spoil and love their animal family members almost as much, sometimes more, than their own children. In many cases, people without children turn that special love and relationship toward their pet of choice.
Pet lovers are every bit as open toward special video productions featuring their favorite family member, highlighting their pet’s talents, personalities and looks.
Diversify your video production service business and make money promoting, producing and selling Pet Video Biographies. http://www.eccomeecgo.blogspot.com
- October 29, 2008 at 6:06 PM #179859AspyriderParticipant
Food for thought!
- October 29, 2008 at 7:48 PM #179860birdcatParticipant
Food for thought!
There are so many bad places I could go with this……
- October 30, 2008 at 12:55 AM #179861EarlCMember
OK, birdcat, go to just one of them for my edification. The “food?” Or, the “thought?” Or, are you just being your usual, jovial, joking self 🙂
- October 30, 2008 at 12:17 PM #179862birdcatParticipant
I was thinking along the lines of “Fifi Parmesan” but that’s why I didn’t want to open up that can of Rover, er – I mean worms (can they be pets?).
- October 30, 2008 at 5:03 PM #179863NewBirthProductionsParticipant
Hot dogs anyone?
- October 30, 2008 at 5:46 PM #179864AspyriderParticipant
I can imagine me trying to get a cat to behave on camera. LOL One would have to be good with animals to get good shots, or spend days with it. hehehehe
My dog Ginger, if you point a camera a her she will wait till you are about to take a picture, then look away. And video, she just looks at it and walks away. LOL. I honestly believe they know what a camera is and don’t like having their picture taken. 🙂
But I have gotten some candid shots over the years.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.