- This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 13 years, 10 months ago by Anonymous.
- October 14, 2006 at 5:55 PM #170245AnonymousInactive
ok, i am currently running a 3300+,2g ram,nvidiav 6600gt,2x250g hd, not bad sys, but time to upgrade. going with 4600+dual core,4g ram,nvidia 7600,2x400ghard drive,etc. i tryed loading adobe premiere 2.0 on my first pc just to get a feel for the program and right away an error came up and said please up grade proseser that supports the sse/sse2 instruction set, not noing what this is, but im sure the new pc will support it?
- October 14, 2006 at 5:55 PM #39338AnonymousInactive
Google & Wikipedia can make you feel like the guy who stayed at the Holiday Inn Express – & "knows" everything without having studied any of it.
for an explanation and a list of CPUs that support SSE2 (which has been extended by SSE3) as well as the list of notable CPUs that do not support SSE2.
- October 15, 2006 at 11:27 AM #170246AnonymousInactive
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.