particular help for a small church

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

my church is currently looking at updating our ageing video equipment. we are currently using an old handheld cam. we would be mounting 1 or 2 camcorders above our A/V booth. we are looking for 2 cameras. one between$1-500 and then another from $1-1000 approximitely. also, we would need some sort of remote control so we could control the mounted camera from below. I am not really worried as to what format it media it records to, but we prefer miniDV. it would be running directly(wired) to a switcher and then running to a tv mounted in the foyer. this entire thing would be wired, no broadcasting.
      any help would be greatly appreciated!
      God bless!

JB
      Participant

Photofire,

I have a very unique and powerful video editing system for sale. It does not have a steep learning curve and it is user friendly. It is widely used and ideal for churches. You do not need a computer to operate the system. I have never experienced a crash or loss of data and that cannot be said for PC based systems. Contact Joel brooks at: 817-771-8347 or E-mail: Joel_Brooks_113@hotmail.com for details and for an info attachment to be sent directly to your e-mail address.

JB
      Participant

Photofire,

I also have a really nice sony DV camcorder package for sale. Contact Joel Brooks for details at: 817-771-8347 or Joel_Brooks_113@hotmail.com and an onformation atachment will be forwarded to your e-mail address. It’s the perfect solution for a church.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Video and Film Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

CANON EOS

REBEL T7i

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN