Part two: Best utilization of Hard Drives for video work

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Video and Film Discussion Part two: Best utilization of Hard Drives for video work

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Participant

I am not able to reply in the previous posting Bruce. I appreciated your input and wanted to send more information to you but for some reason when I hit “Send Post” I get a warning on my screen that says “Are you sure you want to leave this page” and a second choice “Leave this page” I have no idea what this is about. I am therefore trying a new topic line to see if it will send. Hopefully it works and I can reply to your advice.

Participant

I see by using new topic my message got sent this time so I will try to answer Birddog’s posting to me. First Bruce, thank you for your efforts.

My computer system: Foxconn case with Cooler Master Extreme 500 watts power supply; GigaByte GA-P55 usb 3.) motherboard; Intel Core i7 (870) processor; ATI HD 5570 1G GDDR3 ram, DVI, HDMI, analog connectors; BluRay 10X dvd burner drive, model: UH10LS20; Seagate 1TB 7200 rpm hard drive; Internal memory card reader.

My external desktop drives: Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex Desk 2 TB/TO USB 2.0 and a Comstar HDE1-1TB/S

I hope this is helpful. If the above suggests a change in your first suggestion, I would appreciate it. Thanks so much. (Any idea why my computer is giving me this Warning Mesage I mentioned earlier?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap