Panning effect with still image

Anonymous (not verified)

I'm putting together a historical documentary, and all I've got to work with is a number of still images. There is a panning effect I've seen with still images to make them look more interesting which is to have the image pan slowly while it's being displayed.

What is this effect called? Can I do it in Vegas Movie Studio HD?

barnacle's picture
Last seen: 1 year 3 months ago
Joined: 09/21/2011 - 11:41pm

I believe that's called the "Ken Burns Effect". Go to YouTube and enter KEN BURNS EFFECT

and you'll get a gazillion examples and how to's.