Panasonic WJ-MX30 and WJ-MX50 Video Mixers

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

On behalf of my church, I’m sellingthe following two video mixers: Panasonic WJ-MX30and a Panasonic WJ-MX50. Yet, the catch is thatboth aresort of broken. The Panasonic WJ-MX30 doesn’t fully function and I think it’s because it overheats easily. I would have to open the cover to make it work, but after a while, it doesn’t even work properly. It turns on, butafter a few moments, itstalls and eveything you see on the screen turns fuzzy green, even when I fade between the different channels/sources. The Panasonic WJ-MX50, on the otherhand,functions properly except that the colors don’t work on Channel B (Source 1, 2, 3, 4, Matte). When I mix, the bottom channel (B)turn out black and white, while the top channel (A)turn out to work fine with colors. Other than that, there seems to be no other problems.

I’m wondering if you can help me determine what a reasonable price (range) would be for each broken video mixer so I cansell iton ebay. So what are your opinions?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Storage Buyer's Guide

The best digital storage for video editors — 2020

As digital video resolutions increase, our need for storage increases as well. If you’re ready to step up to a new storage solution, you’re in the right place.
homicide-bootstrap