Panasonic SDR-H40 to Adobe Premire 5

• This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 12 years ago by AvatarAnonymous.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Inactive

I currently have a Panasonic pV-GS35 Mini DV camcorder. I use Adobe Premire Elements to edit some home movies. We purchased the combo Photoshop/Elements package. I have abut 35 – 40 tapes downloaded to my (Very large Drives)

I am thinking about buying a new Camcorder with a hards drive. But I cannot find anthing about downloading from the Panasonic sdr-h40 to adobe premire elements 5.

I have found information the tells me the files are MOA & MOI formats and not compatable with adobe. I have been told the camera will allow you to select how to save the files.

I am pretty sure using my current set up they are loaded to the computer as .AVI files.

I just want everything to be the same.

SO can someone recomend a harddrive camcorder they have done this with.

Participant

My sdr-h18 uses .MOD and .MOI files. The .MOI files are something like a thumbnail or index file and not needed. The .MOD file is the video file, it a basic mpeg2 video file, just rename it .mpg and you will probably be able to edit it on any program.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best digital storage for video editors — 2021

As digital video resolutions increase, our need for storage increases as well. If you’re ready to step up to a new storage solution, you’re in the right place.
homicide-bootstrap