Panasonic SD-5 or Cannon HF-10

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Hello everyone!

New member here with a little question for the experts.I have a mini DV Panasonic Camcorder at present ( PV-GS250 ) and would like to switch to an SD model.I have narrowed my choices between the new Cannon HF-10 and the older Panasonic SD-5.The Panasonic does seem like a good deal at $350.00 less money than the Cannon but I wonder if I am losing out on any important features or specs between the two.It seems that the Panasonic is being discontinued by a lot of the vendors as well, just not sure if I will be going backward with the Panasonic.

Also;If anyone should be interested in my present Panasonic Mini Md PV-GS250 I would probably sell it at an attractive price. It might have three-four hours on it max and has been handled by no one else buy myself.Thanks for any info that you can provide me!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best smartphone cameras for video — 2021

Nowadays, more and more people are reaching for their smartphones to shoot video. In recent years, smartphones have advanced drastically in regards to their shooting abilities. However, which smartphones boast the best shooting capabilities? After much consideration, we have...
homicide-bootstrap