Panasonic Lumix GF1… I need advice!!!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I want to get a new camera and I can’t afford very much so I’m looking in the $500-$600 range… I’ve been doing a ton of research and one camera that really caught my eye was the Lumix GF1… which isprimarily for photography… but it has awesome video as well. I wanted to know if anyone had anything to say about this camera or knows anything about it.

I was also looking at the Olympus PEN that’s mostly for photography and has great video as well, but it can only hold 7 mins worth of video at a time (I think that’s even with a memory card)… So if anyone knows a way that it could hold more video than that, let me know!

Also, If anyone has any low budget camera suggestions that would be great! I want something with good depth of field… it would be a plus if it can work with an external mic… I’m having a hard time finding something perfect.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Professional Camcorders’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

Best Canon lenses — 2021

There are a number of Canon lenses on the market for both their DSLR and mirrorless cameras, these are our picks for EF, EF-S and RF mounts.
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN