Panasonic Lumix GF1… I need advice!!!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

I want to get a new camera and I can’t afford very much so I’m looking in the $500-$600 range… I’ve been doing a ton of research and one camera that really caught my eye was the Lumix GF1… which isprimarily for photography… but it has awesome video as well. I wanted to know if anyone had anything to say about this camera or knows anything about it.

I was also looking at the Olympus PEN that’s mostly for photography and has great video as well, but it can only hold 7 mins worth of video at a time (I think that’s even with a memory card)… So if anyone knows a way that it could hold more video than that, let me know!

Also, If anyone has any low budget camera suggestions that would be great! I want something with good depth of field… it would be a plus if it can work with an external mic… I’m having a hard time finding something perfect.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best stock video sites — 2021

Stock video sometimes gets a bad wrap in the filmmaking community. In reality, however, we see stock video used every day in any number of applications. Below, you'll find our selections for the best places to look for stock...
homicide-bootstrap