Panasonic hpx 3100

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Inactive

Hello
      I use the panasonic hpx 3100 but I observed that the footage of the recordings done, the picture quality is not good and crisp. I’ve adjusted the back focus of my lens and still have this challenge.
      Please is there any user that can help, what should I do? I want my hd picture quality to be excellent and crisp that is why I purchased the camera.
      Thank you
      Grace

Participant

First question – is the image crisp in the viewfinder and monitor? Back focus just affects the focus point – so you rarely have to change this unless you remove the lens – it just ensures that the image is sharp at all points in the focal length range. We need to establish if you have the camera set to settings that are best – the camera has so many manually set parameters to adjust the quality – I suspect you have accidentally got the camera set to lower quality. You’ll need to access the menus and provide us with the current settings so we can look for the odd one. This camera is capable of really excellent quality images. Lastly – has it just started doing it or has it always had rotten pictures. It’s a damn expensive camera to have image problems – I’d bet that as it has these modes:

DVCPRO HD at 1080 in 24p, 25p, 30p, 50i and 60i, and in SD (480i/586i) in DVCPRO50, DVCPRO and DV – are you sure you’re not set to say, DV rather than one of the HD modes?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best royalty-free music and sound effects sites – 2021

Music and sound effects are a crucial part of any film or video project. Using royalty-free stock music in your next project is one way to cut costs without sacrificing quality.
homicide-bootstrap