Panasonic HDC-TM700

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Looking at this camera to purchase but I am concerned it has no connectivity to attach to a typical television for qucik viewing of a recently recorded event. Does anyone know if it does.

Also, is flash memory better than hard dirve memory? I really can tell the difference besides capacity.

pseudosafari

I prefer flash to a HD simply because I can take the card out and copy files to my computer–with the HD, you’d have to hook up cables. Also, no moving parts to breakwith flash memory (I’ve even gotten flash memory wet and they work fine–not so with HD’s). So, I think it’s just your personal preference.

As for hooking it up to a TV I do not know. Perhaps others can comment as to that.

XTR-91
      Participant

The Panasonic TM700 can connect to TV either by composite (standard yellow cable) or component (RGB), both which share theredand white audio outputs.

It hasno S-Video, though the rigidly designed output on the camcorder is supposed to yield better quality video than the circle shaped “A/V” output on other camcorders.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Professional Camcorders’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best audio and video recorders — 2021

In this article, we’ll cover the best external recorders for both video and audio recording. Then, we’ll go over the specs we considered when making our selections so that you can choose the best recorder for your specific situation. The...
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN