Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Cameras and Camcorders › Consumer Camcorders › Panasonic drifts in and out of focus
- August 10, 2011 at 10:04 PM #49154staycoolParticipant
I have a Panasonic GS250. When I shoot video in low light
areas, like churches, etc, some, not all of the playback
video is blurry. Focus seems to drift in and out (clear then blurred).
Any Thoughts? Thx
- August 10, 2011 at 10:10 PM #201349D0nParticipant
use manual focus
- August 11, 2011 at 1:50 AM #201350YvonParticipant
You need acceptable light condition to use the autofocus, you can use the manual focus just press the bouton Auto mode Manual mode to pass on manual focus. Use a led light on your camera this sell around $75 with more light the movie is less grainy and probably you can use AF mode for face if you are close about 15 feet from your subject.
- August 14, 2011 at 11:16 PM #201351staycoolParticipant
I thank all for your input.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.