Panasonic Camcorders???

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

I don’t see much discussion about Panasonic camcorders. Any thoughts about their lower end 3CCD stuff?
      Specifically the PV65, PV150, and PV 250

Inactive

I have heard complaints about very loud obtrusive tape transport noise on Panasonic PV-GS400. Any update on this? Also any similar problems with PV-GS 250? Thanks

Inactive

It has been fixed, from what I hear.

Participant

Hey OK Video Guy… Would you recommend the AGD-VC7 as a starter to do Weddings. I’ve heard it has great Quality but in low light it doesn’t do as well! I know this is not a primary camera but what about as a starter. what do you think?

Participant

Thanks – OK Video! That was some swell advice. I think I will go with the VX or a 3CCD 1st! I kind of like the Panasonic AG-DVC60. You know anything on that cam?

Participant

OK Video Guy- Yeah I like the VX but like you said it’s front heavy and seems akward. I want a Cam that has a shoulder mount built on. I know you can by a shoulder mount. But I like the professional look of the shoulder mount cams! Suggestions??? I’ll do some looking around! I appreciate all the great advice and I’m sure I’ll run into you again in this forum! Wish you much success!!

Inactive

the canon xl1 is great, or you can go for just 1ccd minidv shoulder-mounted camera with panasonic’s md9000, which some people say sucks… i don’t know πŸ˜‰

Participant

What opinion do you guys have about the Panasonic DVX 100A?
      i know its a bit higher end then what you have been discussing, but i was just curious.

In my opinion, the lower end Panasonics perform very well, taking into consideration what they come with. The only low end cameras i dislike are the JVCs’. They are just too consumer for me.

Participant

I own the Panasonic DVC30 and for under $1800 it’s a great all around camera….Plenty of reviews on the web on this particular model.

For low light, 1/3 ccd chip cameras would be the choice although more $$$.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best After Effects and motion graphics template sites – 2021

You have the tools needed to create stunning motion graphics, but do you have the time? If not, using motion graphics templates can be a great way to add polish to a production without blowing your deadline.
homicide-bootstrap