Panasonic AG-HSC1U

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Hi there,

Want to know if anybody can provide a feedabck as to this guy – Panasonic AG-HSC1U 3CCD,apart from they say when you buy it 🙂
      I figure it is a relatively new model, couldn’t find too many reviews out there. Wouild very much appreciate any feedback both positive and negative. How does Leica lenz feel, myself never used Leica before. How about low light shooting? Also (could’t get it from the description) – can you do still images with this piece and with what resolution if yes?
      And one more question – for the money($2000), do you think I can find something similsr but with more wide angle lens. I think Leica on this model has 35mm equivalent 38.5 – 462mm zoom.
      I came accross people saying that this model is just a replica of HDC-SD1with the exception of the lens foing from 1.8 to 1.6 and the portablr hard drive. Well, the price tag HDC-SD1 seems to be more closer to $1100, can’t beleive the new lens will add up that much.
      Also, can somebody confirm the resolution for the video – is it 1920×1080?
      Thank you a lot.
      Anatoliy

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Storage Buyer's Guide

The best digital storage for video editors — 2020

As digital video resolutions increase, our need for storage increases as well. If you’re ready to step up to a new storage solution, you’re in the right place.
homicide-bootstrap