Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Cameras and Camcorders › Consumer Camcorders › Panasonic AG-HMC40
- This topic has 4 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 9 years, 12 months ago by Anonymous.
- February 23, 2010 at 5:29 PM #48571AnonymousInactive
We are currently looking into buying this camera. However we have a few questions. Does this camera support direct capturing through HDMI output. We have a Black Magic Intensity Pro video card that supports HDMI capturing, we just need to know if this camera will allow it. Thanks.
- February 23, 2010 at 11:21 PM #199382EarlCMember
Easy answer. Go to Google, enter Panasonic AG-HMC40 and check the specs.
- February 24, 2010 at 12:30 AM #199383CraftersOfLightMember
Or go to Panasonic website and download the operators manual and read about all you can do with the camera. This is a good way to see what all its options and functions are and how easy/hard they are to access.
- March 14, 2010 at 11:16 PM #199384AnonymousInactive
Yes, this camera has the HDMI capture option.
- March 18, 2010 at 3:56 AM #199385AnonymousGuest
The HMC40 also has component video out, but (obviously) you would want to use the HDMI output for capturing with a BMI. The HMC40 is capable of shooting stunning images (with adequate lighting). Resolution of detail is roughly on par with the NX5U, and approaches the EX1. Personally, I find the HMC40 a real joy to shoot with.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.