Panasonic AG-HMC150 OR any other pro camcorders using flash media?

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Production Gear Panasonic AG-HMC150 OR any other pro camcorders using flash media?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I thought I already posted this question here.. I don’t know what happened to it. Anyway. Has anyone looked into this camcorder. I’m not really seeing any reviews and am very curious about it. I understand the argument for mini-dv, but I love using flash memory. Here’s the link if you want to take a look:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001DKELYC/ref=s9k2a_c5_at1-rfc_p-3102_p?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=1B24ET2GMGXZ408S8ZH7&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=292858801&pf_rd_i=507846

Please let me know if you have any insight on this or similar products. Thanks!

Participant

Looks like a decent camera to me. The only thing I don’t like is that it records AVCHD. It’s a codec that uses a lot of compression…more compressed than HDV in fact. Maybe that matters to you, maybe it doesnt. All depends on what you’re doing.

Participant

yeah- avchd is not a problem- i’ve had great results from it with the canon hf100. Oh, and Vegas Pro works well with it.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best smartphone cameras for video — 2021

Nowadays, more and more people are reaching for their smartphones to shoot video. In recent years, smartphones have advanced drastically in regards to their shooting abilities. However, which smartphones boast the best shooting capabilities? After much consideration, we have...
homicide-bootstrap