Panasonic Ag-DVX100B and low sound

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 15 years ago by AvatarAnonymous.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Hello all,

I’ve recently bought an AG-DVX100b and I love the camera, but I’ve noticed that the sound that the built in mic pics up is very low in volume. I know that I can adjust the volume using the two channel dials, but the manual says that under normal conditions they should be in the center. When compared to my old Canon ZR100, the volume is very low. I also have a Schriber Acoustic dual-mode shotgun mic that was recomended on these boards, but I have found that to only be good for about 10 yards. Overall the volume seems very low even when I hook up the camera straight to the tv. I’ve read through the manual but I’m thinking I’ve either misunderstood or missed all together a certain setting. Any help would be great. I haven’t messed with the menu controls concerning sound because I couldn’t see that there was a control there.

thanks in advance.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Camera Support Buyer's Guide

The best advanced camera support for video — 2021

While the camera will always be at the core of your production setup, using the best camera support is vital in getting smooth cinematic shots.
homicide-bootstrap