Panasonic ag dvc 20 info

• This topic has 10 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 14 years ago by AvatarAnonymous.
Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Hello!

I need some info about this camcorder. I have searched the net but i did not
      find any usefull info. Do you have some images of this camcorder or maybe some detailed specs?

Thank you!

Participant

nsr Wrote:

Hello!

I need some info about this camcorder. I have searched the net but i did not
    find any usefull info. Do you have some images of this camcorder or maybe some detailed specs?

Thank you!

Do you mean the ag-dvc 30 ?
    I am not familiar with the 20, unless it is a new model, yet to be released.

http://www.panasonic.com/business/provideo/promo/mini_dv/index.asp

Inactive

I know that is a rare camcorder but here is a site where i found some info:
    http://reviews.cnet.com/Panasonic_AG_DVC20/4507-6500_7-31738569.html?tag=nav

Still i can’t find the size of the ccd ( from what i now it could be 1/6!!!!!!!!! but i hope i’m wrong because i want to buy the PAL version)

Thank you anyway!

Inactive

Nobody has this Camcorder????
    It must be a bad camera!!!

Thank you !

Participant

Did a quick search, and it looks like it is a new camera – not yet released. I found some info here:

http://www.digitalcamcordernews.com/posts/2006/03/133-panasonic-to-unveil-new-shoulder-mount-digital-camcorder-at-nab

Inactive

Very strange!
    I had information that the PAL version of ag dvc 20 is nv md 10000 but if ag dvc 20 is not yet for sale i must be wrong. Am i wrong or not?

Thank you for the link!

Participant

Hello NSR,
    Has there been any new developments in the ag-dvc 20? It’s got features that I’m quite happy with and would like to find a place that actually has it in stock but like you I can’t find much reviews or comments about it.

Thanx!
    Chris B. in Iowa

Inactive

I already have the PAL version ( NV MD 10000 ) and it’s a good camcorder…… for the money!
    Major problem : small CCD size ( 1/6 ). So you need light, light and some more light.
    DVC 20 is the same only NTSC and you can find it at BHPHOTO .

Participant

This is a GREAT camcorder. I own the NSTC version. It is a newer model but more info is coming out about it. It’s affordable, and coming down in price. But avoid places that sell it for under $1000, you get the camera only and none of the accessories that Panasonic sells with it in the box. Buy from Amazon or BHPhoto. Make sure when you buy it that they tell you all that comes with it. There are plenty of bad camera stores on the net. This is a good PRO camera. It’s large and sturdy and is shoulder held, so your hand-held shots will be more steady. Great for wedding and event video! 3CCD chip insures good quality picture and the color is vivid. It shoots well in low light too. I use it for documentary film making.

J.

Inactive

I have some pix of it, one from an online camera store (has the watermark), let me know if you’d like me to send them. I am considering purchasing this camera, heard good and bad things about it; Amazon.com reviews say it is good, that some critics only point out the cons, whereas many others say it is worth purchasing (even though it does not have a pro mic attached, may not work well in low light, etc.) Regardless of what they say (the negative), I plan to purchase one a.s.a.p.

Inactive

It has 3 CCDs, 1/6″ in size.

From the Panasonic website:

http://catalog2.panasonic.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ModelDetail?displayTab=O&storeId=11201&catalogId=13051&itemId=98187&catGroupId=14571&surfModel=AG-DVC20

Ken

• Viewing 10 reply threads

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap