Panasonic AG-AC160

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 9 years ago by AvatarAnonymous.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

<span style=”color: #333333; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;”>

Hello there, I just joined this site and this is my first post regarding recording issues with the Panasonic AG-AC160, I am a canon 7D shooter, however I am currently using the mentioned Panasonic model for some projects, I am a first time user of this Camera. My problem is regarding avchd mode, when I am making pans and tilts, I often face this shake factor in the post produced videos,the problem is not there when I publish the video in mpeg2, but I need to have the published in mp4,now there is only one way to solve the problem once the video is published,that is opening the video with vlc and than activate the interlace mode,this is not a full solution since the videos will be published online on vimeo and there the problem remains, I did some research regarding this matter, what I was told by some is that this is due to the fact that this camera was made for TV usage therefore it works on interlaced frames basis as appose to progressive frames which is used for pc, I am not sure if this is the case,since there are surly others who use this camera for web production. If you have understood the problem at hand, do you have any ideas or suggestions as to how to deal with this problem,btw I have the recording settings on 1920×1080 25 frames progressive.

</span><span style=”color: #333333; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;”>Id appreciate your feedbacks</span><span style=”color: #333333; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;”>

Best regards

</span>

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best video monitors — 2021

We rely on our video monitors to show us an accurate representation of our images throughout the production process. Here are some of the best video monitors currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap