PANASONIC AG-7300 HELP!!!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Participant

I Have a panasonic AG-7300 deck and I am having a problem that i can’t seem to solve. Any help or ideas would be appreciated.

Once I power the unit on it automaticaly goes into play mode and loads the tape and 5 seconds later it shuts off with the "auto timer" light coming on. From that point on it becomes a paperweight. The only way to bring it back to life for a few seconds is to turn it off and back on. Yet the problem persists. I believe it has something to do with the timer being used prior to my purchase of the unit. Could it possibly just be a memory thing? Is there someway to clear the timer program memory? If indeed that is the problem.

I have about 60hrs of S-VHS tape I need to down load onto my computer and edit (the main reason I bought the deck in the first place). I am putting together an editing studio with unit and another that I have my eyes on but, if I can’t get this unit to work properly I just may let a truck hit it. }:-) What a great shot that would be! πŸ˜€

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Tom }:-)

Participant

Have you tried contacting Panasonic? It may be hard to find someone that actually knows what the problem may be. I haven’t dealt with panasonics customer service but some companies will bend over backwards for owners of their products.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best stock video sites β€” 2021

Stock video sometimes gets a bad wrap in the filmmaking community. In reality, however, we see stock video used every day in any number of applications. Below, you'll find our selections for the best places to look for stock...
homicide-bootstrap