Overexposed… now what ??

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Esplanade77
      Participant

Hi again!

I did some symphonic orchestra shooting this past week-end, and even though I did my color balance (it looked good on my LCD) once the tape transferred into my Premiere Pro CS3, I see that all the faces of the players on stage are overexposed…

Is there a magic formula to take off the white and filter the frames ??

Thank’s again for any input!

Anonymous
      Inactive

i dont know about premier pro cs3, but there should be some sort of brightness/contrast filter on there. just try to play around with that

Anonymous
      Inactive

Not sure about Premier Pro but do know what you can do. Like thebergs2010 mentioned above, you want to play with your brightness and contrast. You will end up with a high contrast video but it’ll eliminate (not fully) some of the white. You want to lower the whites and play with the blacks. Good luck. I wish you were a Final Cut person so I can explain better.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Video and Film Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

Best After Effects and motion graphics template sites – 2021

You have the tools needed to create stunning motion graphics, but do you have the time? If not, using motion graphics templates can be a great way to add polish to a production without blowing your deadline.
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN